Christine M. Mezher
Christine is responsible for overseeing, advising, and implementing strategy and counsel for the firm’s bankruptcy and restructuring clients. She is a sophisticated and creative lawyer with a thorough understanding of the Bankruptcy Code and how to effectively navigate the complex legal issues for her clients.
Christine is compassionate yet a determined problem-solver when advising her clients through some of their most challenging circumstances. Christine’s focused approach emphasizes her natural ability to listen carefully and provide a comprehensive solution that addresses the multiple complex issues her clients are confronting.
The success of Christine’s clients and the trusted relationship that is formed between them have allowed Christine to broaden her practice areas often being the first call when advising and counseling clients in a wide array of financial and personal planning decisions.
Christine is the oldest daughter to Managing Member Kathleen Mezher. Christine credits her hard work ethic, determination, and diligence to the days of watching her mother build the family law practice.
“I am proud of my family’s name. It’s a beautiful story of a sincere commitment to the legal field, our clients, and family.”
Ohio – United States District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- Saint Ursula Academy (2005)
- University of Dayton (B.A., 2009)
- University of Virginia – Semester at Sea (2008)
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2012)
Professional Membership and Community Involvement
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum (ABLF)
- Artificial Intelligence in the Modern World, Lead Lecturer
- Lecturer Ethical Dilemmas in the Legal Community and Beyond, Lead Lecturer
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- University of Dayton School of Law, Alumni Board of Trustees